Average budget: $16 - $28 / per sq.ft.
Weight: 2.7 - 3.3 lbs / sq.ft.
- All aluminum extrusions ASTM 6063-T5
- All welders are California certified
- All sizes are custom
- Available Finishes: + Epoxy or Powder Coat (10 standard color, see color chart)
+ Anodized finish (see color chart)
+ Wood Grain finish (see color chart)
- Custom colors are available in Clear Anodized, Epoxy, Powder Coat, 2 coat Fluoropolymer, Wood Grain finish with an additional cost
- Custom arms available to meet all design needs
The Aluminum Shutters displayed on the Waxahachie Walmart store in Texas are utilized as more of an aesthetic feature to add character to an otherwise plain wall. 2” frames and aluminum z- louver blades were used to create a light, compact Aluminum Shutter suitable for an aesthetic application. B&C’s series 2 Aluminum Shutters are available in a full range of Powder Coat, Fluoropolymer, Anodized, and Wood Grain Finish options. Custom color options are available upon request.