McClellan Air Force Base
Average budget: $38 – $62 / per sq.ft.
Weight: 6 – 6.5 lbs / sq.ft.
- All aluminum extrusions ASTM 6063-T5
- All welders are California certified
- All sizes are custom – Available Finishes:
- Epoxy or Powder Coat (10 standard color, see color chart)
- Anodized finish (see color chart)
- Wood Grain finish (see color chart)
- Custom colors are available in Clear Anodized, Epoxy, Powder Coat, 2 coat Fluoropolymer, Wood Grain finish with an additional cost.
- Custom arms available to meet all design needs The McClellan Air Force Base opted for 2” x 6” aluminum tube frames and 8 1/2” louver blades to create a strong, bold architectural feature for the building façade. The addition of the Aluminum Shutters also allows the air force base to reduce cooling costs by shielding the building from excessive heat and sunlight. All Aluminum Shutter frame and louver sizes are fully customizable to meet all design needs.
- Product Code:S005
- Product Type: Aluminum Shutters |